The Relocation Network
Important discussion on the strategic direction of The Network covered topics such as: educational content, website tools and features, seminars, industry round tables, membership benefits, industry standards; industry events, sponsorship etc were generously debated by founding members from the corporate, governement, supplier sectors from across the broad mobility landscape. Participants put their own patch to the side and broadly discussed the industry needs now and into the future and carved the direction the new peak body should take to standardise, educate and professionalise the Talent Mobility sector in Australia..
The Network would love to hear from you if:
- Would you like to be a member of our Planning Committee?
- You have a client contact who would like to help shape the development of the Talent Mobility Industry in Australia?
- You are a Subject Matter Expert interested in running training programs for corporate and government professionals?
- You would you like to become an Author or Key Note speaker?
- You would you like to be part of the future project taskforces that will be established?